OCOM Physical therapy and Sports Medicine is a comprehensive state of the art rehab facility providing both out-patient and in-patient therapy. Our out-patient center is staffed with physical therapists, physical therapist assistants, occupational therapists, and athletic training. The goal of our out-patient department is to return patients to their previous levels of functional independence after injury.
- Comprehensive evaluation
- Physical agent modalities to reduce pain and inflammation
- Dry needling
- Manual Therapy/joint mobilization
- Custom splinting
- Isokinetic testing and strengthening
- Lumbar and Cervical Traction
- Individualized exercise treatment plans to maximize functional range of motion and strength
- Home exercise programs and discharge planning
- Athletic Training and high school outreach programs
OCOM in-patient Physical Therapy provides early treatment following total joint replacement to educate in bed mobility, gait training with assistive devices (as needed), initial postoperative exercise programs, and home exercise programs upon discharge.
For more detailed information on our Physical Therapy Department, you can call us at 405-602-6565.